Pregnancy Yoga / Pilates in Ashbourne Yoga with Catherine Carr
Pregnancy Yoga / Pilates / Fitness
Now taking bookings for next course starting after Easter. Monday 20th April
Join into a class any week after 14 weeks of pregnancy.
The Pregnancy Yoga / Pilates class is held in a very private, warm & air conditioned conference room in The Pillo Hotel Ashbourne.
The class consists of light cardio low impact exercise, yoga and pilates to create the perfect exercise class for all stages of pregnancy.
Yoga mats, pilates balls and exercise bands provided.
I have been teaching pregnancy yoga for over 14 years in Ashbourne. As well as training as a Pregnancy Yoga Teacher I have completed training in Pelvic Floor Health and also as a Hypnobirthing & GentleBirth Instructor. Please see details of my qualifications on this website under more information
Class suitable from 14 weeks to full term. No yoga / exercise experience is required .
Monday - 7.40 - 8.50pm
Please book your space on line on this website or phone / text Catherine 087 9119617.
Fee ; €65 for 5 weeks or €120 for 10 weeks.
If your baby is due within the 5 weeks course fee can be paid weekly €14.
No problem switching between nights any week that suits. Reduction on fee available if attending twice a week. Please contact me to discuss.
Please note No classes on bank holidays .
Benefits of Pregnancy Yoga / Pilates
- Practicing Yoga improves strength, stamina, flexibility, breathing and improves posture. It also relieves tension and reduces stress.
- Yoga helps to regulate blood pressure, and improve sleep. Strengthens stomach & back muscles. Regular practice of yoga, stretches ligaments in the pelvic & hips which helps to reduce back pain and aids in a shorter, easier labour and birth.
- The breathing and relaxation section in the class helps to reduce stress , fear and worry. Balances the hormones and aids a good nights sleep.
- Enjoy the company of other expectant mums and time out for yourself to enjoy your pregnancy.
- Yoga mats, pilates balls, bands and water are available at the class. (For hygiene reasons it is best to have your own yoga mat)
- My experience as a pregnancy yoga teacher , a doula and a gentlebirth instructor is a real benefit to expectant mums in preparing them for the wonderful joy of motherhood. All antenatal information is covered during the Pregnancy yoga classes as well as yoga exercises and breathing / relaxation techniques.
Also Available :
GENTLEBIRTH . Full day antenatal workshop for couples
Spinning Babies Techniques
Acupressure Techniques for pain management
Pelvic Floor Health