Pregnancy Yoga / Pilates in Ashbourne Yoga with Catherine Carr
Pregnancy Yoga / Pilates / Fitness 2020
Now taking bookings for classes recommencing the week of October 12th in The Pillo Hotel Ashbourne .
Due to these uncertain times I am starting back with a 5 week course and hopefully all going well it will be followed by another 5 weeks course.
limited spaces due to Social distancing. Please bring your own mat and water for hygiene reasons.
Join into a class any week after 14 weeks of pregnancy.
The Pregnancy Yoga / Pilates class is held in a very private and clean conference room in The Pillo Hotel Ashbourne.
The class consists of light cardio low impact exercise, yoga and pilates to create the perfect exercise class for all stages of pregnancy.
I have been teaching pregnancy yoga for over 14 years in Ashbourne. As well as training as a Pregnancy Yoga Teacher I have completed training in Pelvic Floor Health and also as a Hypnobirthing & GentleBirth Instructor. Please see details of my qualifications on this website under more information
Class suitable from 14 weeks to full term. No yoga / exercise experience is required .
Class Timetable October - December 2020
Monday - 7.40 - 8.50pm
Wednesday 6pm - 7pm
Please book your space on line on this website Once I have confirmed your space a deposit of €40 is required to hold your space. Please see the Booking Deposit section on this web site for details on how to pay the deposit. Spaces can not be held without a deposit.
Fee ; €70 for 5 weeks . Deposit of €40 required to book your space.
No problem switching between nights any week that suits.. Please contact me to discuss.
Please note No classes on bank holidays .
Benefits of Pregnancy Yoga / Pilates
- Practicing Yoga improves strength, stamina, flexibility, breathing and improves posture. It also relieves tension and reduces stress.
- Yoga helps to regulate blood pressure, and improve sleep. Strengthens stomach & back muscles. Regular practice of yoga, stretches ligaments in the pelvic & hips which helps to reduce back pain and aids in a shorter, easier labour and birth.
- The breathing and relaxation section in the class helps to reduce stress , fear and worry. Balances the hormones and aids a good nights sleep.
- Enjoy the company of other expectant mums and time out for yourself to enjoy your pregnancy.
- Yoga mats, pilates balls, bands and water are available at the class. (For hygiene reasons it is best to have your own yoga mat)
- My experience as a pregnancy yoga teacher , a doula and a gentlebirth instructor is a real benefit to expectant mums in preparing them for the wonderful joy of motherhood. All antenatal information is covered during the Pregnancy yoga classes as well as yoga exercises and breathing / relaxation techniques.
Also Available :
GENTLEBIRTH . Full day antenatal workshop for couples
Spinning Babies Techniques
Acupressure Techniques for pain management
Pelvic Floor Health