Mum and Baby Yoga in Ashbourne Yoga with Catherine Carr
Mum and Baby Yoga Class.
Every Thursday 11.30am in The Pillo Hotel
About the class
Light cardio low impact aerobics, combined with yoga, pilates and body toning. Suitable from 6 weeks after having a baby. Class includes exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor, back and stomach muscles.
As well as training in postnatal Yoga I have also completed a Postal Natal Pelvic Floor Workshop with Leah Byrans ( Pelvic Floor Specialist ).
This class includes a short section for the babies such as gentle movements and massage. Babies can stretch out on a mat or sleep in their buggy. Mums usually go for a coffee after the class.
- Great for Emotional Well-Being
- It Keeps Baby Happy Through Repetitive, Soothing Motions
- It Establishes Long-Term Exercise Habits for New Mums
- Improved pelvic floor and core strength
- Tone up stomach, legs and all muscle groups in the body
- Improves posture and helps reduce back and shoulder pains and aches
- Meet Other Mums for friendship and support