Mum and Baby Yoga in Ashbourne Yoga with Catherine Carr
Mum and Baby Yoga Class
No classes September - December 2022
About the class
Light cardio low impact aerobics, combined with yoga, pilates and body toning. Suitable from 6 weeks after having a baby. Class includes exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor, back and stomach muscles.
As well as training in postnatal Yoga I have also completed a Postal Natal Pelvic Floor Workshop with Leah Byrans ( Pelvic Floor Specialist ).
This class includes a short section for the babies such as gentle movements and massage. Babies can stretch out on a mat or sleep in their buggy. Mums usually go for a coffee after the class.
- Great for Emotional Well-Being
- It Keeps Baby Happy Through Repetitive, Soothing Motions
- It Establishes Long-Term Exercise Habits for New Mums
- Improved pelvic floor and core strength
- Tone up stomach, legs and all muscle groups in the body
- Improves posture and helps reduce back and shoulder pains and aches
- Meet Other Mums for friendship and support